05 Jan Off
What can a real estate attorney do for you?
The series of tasks that a real estate lawyer would perform varies depending on the situation and the agreement between the attorney and the client. Some real estate clients have a small budget and want a lawyer to provide a quite simple and fast read of the documents to make sure that there is nothing outrageous in the documents. Any real estate attorney can further deliver the following services for clients:
- Drafting or reading the sales contract.
- Research if there are any liens over the property.
- Answering questions, explaining legal obligations, and addressing your concerns.
- Your real estate lawyer can also check the board meeting minutes if there has been any problem in the building in recent years.
- Review any condo association documents and advise the client on obligations and rights with the purchase of a condo.
- They can help attend the closing and handle the issues which can further arise.
- They can also handle the closing and the title paperwork.
- One can follow-up after the closing to further verify that the closing company has performed its tasks.
If you have concerns related to a real estate lawyer, you can put all your questions in front of Wisconsin’s Elder Law Center. Consult us today.
Comments are closed.